We finally planned our first friend birthday party for Kaeson. I like to think that I learn by experience and I think that this time it finally has paid off. I planned a very very low key and easy party with what I alreay had around the house and it was a hit with Kaeson and his buddies.
We put up the kiddie pool, the bouncer and brought out the play toys to the smaller part of the yard. Only very simple decorations were put up. I didn't even get a cake or ice cream. I bought two sets of Walmart cupcakes and had popsicles.
I think that the most complicated part of the entire party was the pinata that we had. Harvey loves pinatas so it was a must. Easy Easy Easy.
It went amazingly well. Thank you sooooo much all of my friends that stayed to help supervise. It helped a lot. The kids had a ball and some stayed for quite a while after the party ended.
I have decided that this is the way to do it. So, watch out parents. This party is destined to be spun out time and time again for the next 10 years as my kiddos grow up and have birthday parties.


1 comment:
Looks so fun! I'm so sorry we missed it. But Ben is doing better because we were able to cut back a little. I'm glad you took it easy...I'm not sure I know how to do that, maybe someday!
Post a Comment