One hour + One old prom dress + One never ending request = One Happy Little Girl
Kyra has been begging me for a fairy dress since we had her picture taken at the JC Penny Fairy Portrait Extravaganza. I finally bowed to the request today and found it much easier than I had though. We went to my sewing room to dig out some fabric and decided to get the fabric off of one of my old prom dresses. Then ding... The idea hit. I just adjusted the dress to fit Kyra and added some flare with the full skirt. It isn't completely done yet. It still needs some sparkle and some wings but for only an hour.... not too bad. Atleast in my opinion.


2 comments:
I'm intrigued! I want to see the old prom dress. Very cute!
AWESOME!! I love those moments of inspiration that lead to a masterpiece.
Post a Comment