Friday, June 27, 2008

Life Today





Well, life as I know it has come to a stand still. Atleast for a little while until I baby proof the house.


Kelton has been army crawling around for about a month now and he is loving life. He is so proficient at his army crawl that I doubt that he will start to crawl in a regular style. He has found and tried to eat every single speck of dust and paper that is on the floor. I thought that the wood floors would make my life easier. I feel like I am constantly vacuuming and scooping what I have missed out of Kelty's mouth.


A few days ago, I couldn't believe it as he was able to stand himself up with help on the couch. He was beaming with pride. Now knowing of his amazing abilities to scoot around and climb things, he is trying it out wherever he can. He managed to crawl up one step yesterday and thought that he was king of the world.


For being a bitty baby (nearly nine months and still just 15 pounds...) he is sure active and loving life. I have to go out this afternoon and buy out the stock of baby gates at Target. We have the one, but with him all over the place like he is, I am going to have to baby gate every darn stairway entrance... and I don't even want to counting.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Let's see one, two, three...oh I see why you didn't want to count! Ha! have fun this is where life gets good.

Amy said...

Spencer has the army crawl, but he also can crawl on his knees. The funny thing is that he prefers to army crawl because whenever he sees something he really wants he gets off his knees and goes. Why learn something new when you can get around the way you are! He is a cutie!