Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Boys






I am so lucky to have such great boys in my life. They are so tender hearted and loving.


Kaeson, although full of energy, is a big fluffy marshmallow inside. He is my snuggle bug and best boy. What a fun little kiddo. Today at Murray Park he kept calling the trails the "Hunger Acre Woods" and knew that Winnie the Pooh was to turn the corner at any moment.


Kelty is a total and complete Mommas Boy. I love it. He has learned to scoot to me and pull himself up on my hands to be held. He has officially said his first word "ma ma." I love it. The only one to say ma ma first. He loves to be held and to look into my eyes.
Harvey is my other great boy. He is a kind father and a very patient hubby. Good thing because I am really know to try his patience at times.
They are great and I love 'em all.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

You do have good boys!! Especially my favorite "rent-O-baby" Kelty!