Monday, November 17, 2008

Beautiful Life


A while ago my cute friend Sherrie wrote a post on her favorite song, Viva la Vida (yes Sherrie, I do read your blog.) She asked people to share their "theme" song. Well, I found it. This is it. "Beautiful Life." I heard this a while ago and it made me so happy. It just picks me up and makes me feel amazing no matter what is going on in my life. It makes me want to hug my kids, hold my hubby's hand and dance with my baby.

I finally figured out how to put a playlist on my blog (yes Sherrie, I know that you showed me a year ago but I am a very slow internet learner) and put this as the first song on my playlist. That way when I am having one of my Armageddon days, I can click the blog and remember how much I love those around me.

What is your theme song?

4 comments:

Michele said...

This is harder than it sounds...I still haven't come up with a song for myself yet...I love the picture with this post.

heather said...

Music has a way of really lifting spirits. I used my free Target gift card from the pharmacy to buy the new Dido CD. I don't think I have bought a music CD in years. But man, it can sure help on a hard day :)

Sherrie said...

Yes! Finally! Just kidding, I love my theme song....

Kate Mc2 said...

My theme song changes daily! LOL. I love music so much that I fear that one day I will be deaf and be forever lost. By the way, I'd never delete you!!! You are one of my dear new old friends!