It is amazing how fast the turn over from Halloween to Christmas is. Where Thanksgiving was once a grand holiday, it has been nearly completely looked over by commercialism. I think that a lot of times I get hung up on my own life that I don't take time to appreciate the things that really matter. Over the next couple of weeks, I am making a personal goal to focus on what in my life REALLY matters.
I am so very grateful for my friends. Since taking my blog private, I know who reads this and who I am talking to. I want YOU to know how glad I am tht you are a part of my life. I feel very blessed that I have friends of such high character. It has been such a blessing in my life to know that I have people that I can count on for support no matter what the situation might be. I am also glad that I have friends that will call me to the carpet and tell me how it is whether or not I want to hear it. I love that I have friends of varying viewpoints and outlooks on life. Most of all, I am grateful for that you have chosen me to be your friend, as it means the absolute world to me. Thank you for enhancing my life and making me want to be a better person.
A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad. ~Arnold H. Glasgow
The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. ~Elbert Hubbard, The Notebook, 1927
If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. ~Edgar Watson Howe
The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. ~Henry David Thoreau
A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. ~Arnold Glasow
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ~Elisabeth Foley
You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter
Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer.
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit
A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.
Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. ~Marlene Dietrich
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels
A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself. ~Frances Ward Weller
Best Friends Listen to what you dont say - **Samantha Norman**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment