

As you know, my daughter is tiny. She is normal height but she is just about as skinny as they come. Case in point, she is 6 1/2 years old and weighs just 13 pounds more than Kelton, our one year old does. Is that right?? I don't know but, she is healthy and strong. She just doesn't own a pair of pants that fit her.
However, this came to our advantage today. Well, more to my advantage than hers.
Earlier today, I was shopping for a pair of jeans (the world's most impossible task) and somewhere along the way I lost my phone. After quite the search the little light went off in my head and I thought, "the dressing room." So off we ran to discover them all locked with no attendants to be found. The doors only had a couple of inches of open space above and below but I was able to lift Kyra up to see if she could spot my phone. Yep, it was there, sitting on the bench in the fitting room.
However, with such tiny openings and no one around, I didn't know how we were going to retrieve my phone. Well, skinny minnie has more confidence in her size than I did and she crawled right under that door, flung my phone out to me and crawled right back out. I was stunned. I put my hand up to the opening under the door and the opening was a little taller as my palm!!! She had no problem.
We took a couple of pictures on my camera phone but it doesn't do it justice. You can see her hand under the door. Her hand is only about 4 inches from the bottom of the palm to the tips of her fingers. Wow. I wish that I could find out her secret!!!


1 comment:
You make me laugh, have you ever looked in a mirror?? NOW I can say I wish I knew her secret.
Post a Comment