
Let me introduce you to one of my favorite magazines. It is no secret that I am a fan of thrift stores and Hobby Lobby. I love to take clothing and revamp it. I love to make some chic out of something lame. I really do. I found this magazine a few months ago at Hancock Fabrics. It was an expensive one $10 an issue. However, it is soooo worth it. It shows you step by step how to make awesome designs out of thrift store finds. It even has challenges for readers. Right now it has a contest where you make an revamp an entire outfit for under $20. Winners get prizes. Anyway, I know that this isn't for everyone. I just had to share!


3 comments:
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! When I read it, I realized I hadn't seen anything on yours for awhile. Then it occurred to me, "Hey... maybe Darci's is one of the ones that won't let me add it to Google Reader (which is how I know if someone has a new post for me to read!)"
Turns out, my thought was right!
I miss our FB chats.
Are you going to enter? I think you should. You have incredible talent.
Okay I am tempted to just bring all of our kids into some thrift shops this week now tat school is out. They could stay out of trouble right?
Post a Comment