I knew exactly what had happened on the first photo. Just be aware...it can happen in the trunk of your car too!!! (And not just from cold but from rolling around)
Know what this means? Time to give up the habit ;-)
Maybe I'm out of the loop on crazy freezer disasters, but what happened? Soda? You have to buy food in the first place in order to have anything to explode in your freezer. I keep all my food well stocked at McDonalds, Chick-fil-A etc...
1. You are continually training people how to treat you. 2. If you want to be depressed, live in the past. If you want to be anxious, live in the future. 3. Pray to desire the Lord's will and pray for people inspired by God to be put in your path.
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." -Anatole France
While in college, I took a creative writing class, which I really disliked. The "professor" was a grad student suffering from a severe Napolean Complex. Somedays, it would take all that I had to just go to class.
During one of our guest lectures, a poet told us how her ideas seemed to invade her mind. She said that for days, she would would have ideas rolling around in her brain. They would finally culminate int o a cohesive poem after about a week. She compared to getting ill. He husband would tease her that she was "coming down with poem."
Now, ironically 15 years later, it is one of the only classes that I remember. The words of that poet keep ringing in my mind and I "get" what she was talking about. So, thank you for reading, understanding and bearing with me during my process of "coming down with blog."
"Let a series of happy thoughts run through your mind. They will show on your face." ~ Unknown and this one... "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." ~ William Durant
...I should be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence- two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. ~Author Unknown
My Motto
Mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your loveand then speak it again. -President Howard W. Hunter
5 comments:
Loudly Laughing...VERY loudly laughing...Only because I've done this one too many times! Yeah, it's the clean up that sucks the most;)
no worries I've done it too!
I knew exactly what had happened on the first photo. Just be aware...it can happen in the trunk of your car too!!! (And not just from cold but from rolling around)
Know what this means? Time to give up the habit ;-)
I have given up the habit. Several times as a matter of fact.
Maybe I'm out of the loop on crazy freezer disasters, but what happened? Soda? You have to buy food in the first place in order to have anything to explode in your freezer. I keep all my food well stocked at McDonalds, Chick-fil-A etc...
Post a Comment