Friday, December 26, 2008

Eliminate the Chaos

This is from a blog that I really enjoy called Homespun Threads. The creater has amazing ideas, patterns, tutorials and products. I hopped over to her blog today and she has a "declutter workshop" per say for the month of January. Now, I know that most of you live in perfectly clean homes with everything neatly tucked into its precise and labeled spot. However for the very select few, (mostly me) I thought that I would post this!

3 comments:

heather said...

Okay...when I am done getting over the Christmas chaos we just went through and the cluttter of new toys, I'll read this! ;)

Kate Mc2 said...

Wow! I wish! I have to work on the 7th...maybe I can just join on the weekends! It sounds so much better than talking my fat butt into exercising in January! LOL

Michele said...

My stepmom has one of those perfectly labeled homes. I SO love being there. I think everyone needs a label maker and the ability to buy plastic bins. It would make life so much more beautiful. hehehe