Tuesday, December 23, 2008

An Orange Toad???

As part of our gifts this year we are including oranges. I bought a case of oranges at Reams the other day and put together several gift bags for our friends. The box then lay idley in the kitchen for the rest of the weekend....I am really getting lazy.


Last night, Toad realized that the box was there. Not only was it there, it had a couple of cool smelling orange balls in it. He decided to climb on in and spent quite a bit of time smelling the oranges. Every once in a while he would take a taste of one but would discover that the rind tasted terrible and spit it out. Then he would repeat that same process ten mintues later.

Kaeson, not wanting to miss out on the action picked up Kelton and took him out of the box and set him (no so nicely I might addd) to the side. Oooooh, he crossed the wrong person. I don't think that I have seen Toad throw a fit like that one! He soon won the battle and won his way back into the box to smell the oranges.





No comments: