Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Darci Needs

I am in the blogging mood tonight and found this cute little tag on two friend's pages so I swiped it! Thanks girls! Google your name+the word "needs." Then post the search results. They both did just 10 but, I am going to post the ones that I liked the best.

Darci Needs:
1. All the help she can get on this so please help her!!! (actually the first thing that came up! Love it!)
2. You to clean the inside of her mouth.
3. To run and will start this weekend.
4. To have some fun!!!!!
5. You to come on down and vote to get her all the way to the $1200 Grand Prize.
6. To tell the truth.
7. A little extra loving.
8. To move back around her true friend down in the sticks or something.
9. A crib for her dollies.
10. More strange guys hitting on her (I had to include this one because phrases similar to this came up with different wordings about 25 times. There is a Darci out there that really gets around.)
11. The day off because she is needed at a hacker conference
12. Some practice doing this the grown-up way, ie, saying what she wants and then sticking to it.
13. To be made-officially.
14. A nap.
15. A new name, Darci is too....girly for her.
16. To come too. She is hilarious. she tried to be vintage but honey, she was a sellout.
17. A break. I'm listening to: Derrick.(My brothers name...but I never get sick of listening to him. He is a total stud!!!)
18. Oxygen.

This one was out of order but I found it great anyway, "It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that Darci needs help."

3 comments:

Michele said...

Man those sure are good ones!

heather said...

Thiase are awesome. It made me laugh and laughter is great medicine.

Kate Mc2 said...

Yay! These are way too funny!!