Monday, March 23, 2009

Red Cliffs Lodge




I found something new to put on my bucket list. When we were down in Moab this past weekend, we passed a lodge nestled up in the hills. What a fun place. This lodge is made up of a series of cabins that line the Colorado river. Each cabin has it's own private deck that looks over the river. It seems like such a fun, romantic hideaway. I usually don't get excited over hotels. However, this one certainly caught my attention. It got me excited to go stay there someday. I am definantly putting this on my someday list.

2 comments:

Michele said...

What a beautiful place. I think in a few years when Kelty is a bit older we should do a river run. I have planned several of them and know a perfect company to deal with kids and all the hard work!

heather said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks like a little bit of heaven.