Monday, March 30, 2009

My Family

As many of you know, I am the oldest of 8 children. I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters. My parents had 5 of us in just under 6 years, waited 10 years and then had 3 more. I am 18 years older than my little sister. Then, to boot, we all of our names start with "D," have two syllables in them and none of us have middle names! How is that for fun! Here we are listed by in our birth order: Darci, Derek, Devan, Dustin, Downi, Dalton, Daynon, Danza. Can you say that even one time fast???

This picture is of most of my family. I do have a brother, Devan, that lives back East with his wife and new baby son. Everyone else is in the picture though. Here we are in the picture from left to right:

My mom (Michelle,) Creamy the cat, Dustin, Derek, Kyra, Daynon, Dalton, Me (Darci,) Kaeson, Downi, Danza, Kelton, Harvey, My dad (George)



2 comments:

Michele said...

What a treasure to have! It is so hard for us to get together and we are only half as many. How fun.

Anne Madeleine said...

That's so cool. I wish my family could manage a complete family picture, but I haven't seen my oldest sister for, I don't know, maybe a decade or so.