Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Awesome Brothers




Today I got a phone call from my mom who asked me if I would like to get my car detailed. She was offering up my brothers who needed to earn some money for prom. I jumped at the opportunity.

They not only cleaned it out but they made it sparkle! They took so much time and made it look amazing. They made my day! I had to get the car cleaned before we went on our trip tomorrow and I certainly didn't want to do it by myself. So, in my opinion, worth every last penny.

I am now thinking that I should offering them college tuition to clean out my garage.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Send them over to my house! My car has to be worth a fortune to them :)

Michele said...

When is prom? I would be happy to have them detail my cars!

Rebecca R. Farnsworth said...

Are they still looking to earn money for prom? My husband and I both have cars that could use a really good cleaning.