Sunday, October 11, 2009

Creativity










The other night I went into Kyras room to turn off her lamp only to find her completely wide awake with a box of Sharpie markers, a notebook and double stick tape. The back of her wall was covered with the creations that she had already dreamt up. I had to smile.

Kyra has never been able to sleep well. She takes hours to fall asleep. For the past few months, she has made her way to dreamland with a good book but, this time, her imagination had just gotten too much of a head start. I thought that I would share some of the photos that I snapped.

Ordinarily, I would take them off the wall and confiscate the box of markers but, this time, I am going to feed her creativity and let her keep them there... for a while atleast.

3 comments:

Foust Family said...

That's so cute! I love it!

Michele said...

I think they are so cute and that there is nothing wrong with having them up on her walls. She is very creative...just like her mommie

me and my boys said...

Love the oo-la-la shoe :) Very creative Kyra!