Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You Can Make This


As you ALL know by now, I am a complete craft and sewing junkie. I collect fabric, notions, fasteners, ribbon, beading, and most of all patterns. I have tons and tons of patterns. Along with those patterns is the desire to make all of them. I keep saying, someday.

Well, I found this site a couple of years ago and it is by far one of my favorites. At this site, you can find the patterns that you are looking for and download them IMMEDIATELY. There is no waiting for a package or an email, you download it as soon as you pay for it.

They were featured on Good Things Utah a few weeks ago and for a limited time (until October 31) They are offering two of their really amazing patterns for free. One is for a layered filled tutu- super cute and I love it and a trendy little vest. Anyway, I am just letting you all know so that you can hop on over and check it out.

You Can Make This


No comments: