Kelty is my last little one. He is growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday that he JOINED our little family. As much as I wishing that he would just stay TINY, I am so excited with all of his new milestones. I will say that I will miss not having a baby in the house any more. I now have a full on toddler. I have a tradition that I have to be the last one to say goodnight to my kiddos the night before their birthdays. I spent the day at the hospital with my sister and didn't get home until just before midnight so, I had to sneak into his room to say goodnight and take a quick pict. I love you TOAD!!!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Long Last Look at a One Year Old
Kelty is my last little one. He is growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday that he JOINED our little family. As much as I wishing that he would just stay TINY, I am so excited with all of his new milestones. I will say that I will miss not having a baby in the house any more. I now have a full on toddler. I have a tradition that I have to be the last one to say goodnight to my kiddos the night before their birthdays. I spent the day at the hospital with my sister and didn't get home until just before midnight so, I had to sneak into his room to say goodnight and take a quick pict. I love you TOAD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love the rear end in the air! Too cute and squeezable to resist, you are one lucky woman!
Post a Comment