The pumpkin walk was amazing and the kids had so much fun. Plus...here is the good part...it was completely free! I am putting myself on a huge budget overhaul and free always fits nicely into that overhaul plan.
They had all of the little houses decked out for trick or treating. This particular house was a fishing pond of sorts.
Kyra also loves vampire teeth and always has. Apparently she has a thing for Edward too. Anyway, they were the treat given away at the apple bobbing booth and she could not have been more pleased.
The apple bobbing was fun, although my kids just picked out the apples with their fingers. Yep, I am a bit of a germ-a-phob right now since Swine Flu is racing out of control and my kiddos pick up every tiny bug that goes around.
Checking out the loot from the trick-or-treat.
Toad was a master at the bean bag toss.
I was surprised that the kiddos wanted to get their faces painted. They generally don't like things on their faces. I was excited to see them breaking out of the box a bit.
Bobbing for donuts was another big hit. I guess eating anything off of a string is exciting for little kids. To be honest, they were just floored that I let them eat whatever they wanted. Toad was in seventh heaven. Although, what would you expect from a 2 year old that weighs just 7 pounds less than is 7 year old sister. Yep folks, Toad is a chub.
For waking up on the wrong side of the crib... no, the wrong side of the planet (worst mood I have ever seen a child in... EVER) he actually enjoyed the majority of the day.
Even the volunteers dressed to kill.
Again, need I saw more about little one. I don't think that this is following the doctors recommendation of more carrots and skim milk instead of 2%. What can I say, my kiddo likes to eat.
Toad demonstrating either the cover of the Beatles album or showing off his TERRIBLE mood.
Saying goodbye to the fabulous Pumpkin walk. This will absolutely become a yearly tradition. We highly recommend it.


4 comments:
Just so you know, we're coming next year - your treat :) I will dress as a ghost just for Kaeson.
That looks SOOO cool. I had no idea this event existed. Sounds like you had a great time.
I am ALL over candy corn too.
That looks like SO much fun! When and where is it? I want to go next year!!!
Darci,
That gypsy handing out the donuts is my first college roommate. She then served in Joe's older brother's mission.
Post a Comment