Friday, October 16, 2009

Loving This Outfit


A friend of mine from high school is a really great designer. I saw her post this darling dress and jumped on it. I thought that I would share.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Very cute and I don't blame you for not wanting to try and make it. M did a great job!

me and my boys said...

That is very cute, Xander even thought so he told me Kyra looked VERY good in that picture :) I think that there has to be a way to convince those two to marry each other in 16 years or so...

Foust Family said...

That looks amazing! You are so talented! Kyra is such a doll! I miss her, I hope she is enjoying 2nd grade!!!

heather said...

SOOO cute!

The Burts said...

That is so cute!! Just catching up on some major blog reading. You have some cute pictures and stories Darci.