Monday, October 12, 2009

Toad Birthday Cake




I saw this online and thought that it would be a fun cake for Toad. Don't look too closely, I did it in a huge hurry but, I enjoyed doing it.

5 comments:

Michele said...

It is SO cute. Have you seen any for Turkeys or for a 50th birthday? I need to find a good one for Rick. Then talk you into making it for me cause you are SO talented.

Hydee said...

I like how you 'did this in a hurry'...if I had all day to work on this and nothing else I'm certain that my attempt would look more like a toad than I frog. Adorable, Darci.

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

that is the cutest cake you did a great job! when i have kids I am calling you to make the birthday cakes :)

Foust Family said...

It looks great and very yummy!!!

Amy said...

The toad is so cute! Got any great ideas for Spencer?