Kelty has so many cute little faces. This one is my favorite. Doesn't he look like a little devil. Anyway, all you need to say is SMILE or SCRUNCHY FACE and this is what you will get. I love this about him. I still can't believe that he turns the big TWO on Friday! Seriously. Where does the time go??
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Scrunchy Face
Kelty has so many cute little faces. This one is my favorite. Doesn't he look like a little devil. Anyway, all you need to say is SMILE or SCRUNCHY FACE and this is what you will get. I love this about him. I still can't believe that he turns the big TWO on Friday! Seriously. Where does the time go??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You need to blow this up and frame it. This is one of those pics that you can't help but smile when you look at it :)
Post a Comment