Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morn





Moments before the hunt.

The race is on!Toad LOVED LOVED LOVED this and squealed the ENTIRE time.

Brothers working together.

Nena catching the high ones.

Bear got creative.
I hope we found all the eggs. I still don't know.

Toad wanted to place every single egg in its spot.

Woo Hoo for Crunch N Munch

Diving into the baskets.

Nena enjoying her morning.

Then displaying her stash.

Bear was THRILLED that the Easter Bunny knew his shirt size. THRILLED!

As you would guess, Toad was mainly thrilled over the candy.

Nena loved her dress too. I wish that I had gotten a picture of all three of them together. Oh well. I will have to get a professional one done this week.

Twinner (and yes. This is BEST of the 8 pictures that I took of this pose)
Showing Dad what they got.
Breakfast: sausage, muffins, egg salad, cinnamon rolls.
YUM!! Too bad I am trying to cut my calories.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Looks like a perfect Easter morning!