Sunday, April 25, 2010

Soccer

Yep- I noticed that everyone else started putting up the beginning of the season soccer pictures and thought that I had better jump on it. After all, you have to keep up with the Jones' don't you? Even in the blogging world ;)

Bear had his first game of the season with his soccer team and LOVED every minute of it. I think that he was a little overwhelmed and didn't know quite what to do but, he sure enjoyed it. He loves that his dad is his coach and that his best friend of all time is on the team. I personally love the uniform colors. It really beats the pumpkin orange from last season.
Toad is devastated that he is not on a soccer team. He wants so badly to participate. He was up at 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning insisting that he have a soccer uniform as well. Nena managed to find her old soccer uniform and Toad wore it proudly even though it is massively enormous on his little body.
Nena wasn't too disappointed with not participating this year. I decided this year that the kiddos would only do one activity at a time (to ease MY stress a little.) So, Nena is doing ballet. She was more than happy to play cheerleader though!We were thrilled that Derek and Jaclyn could come out and join us on his first game. The kiddos were thrilled that they showed up with snacks! Way to go Jac. We knew that we loved you!

1 comment:

Banks Family said...

I didn't know he was playing again this year. You will have to give us a schedule and we will have to make it to atleast one of his games.