Sunday, April 18, 2010

KSL

Sorry that the last post was so vague. I wanted to get all of the details before I put it up on my blog but, my impatient nature took over and I had to make a little pre-announcement. So, here is the scoop.

Through a random series of events, a friend at KSL (a local TV station) found one of my craft blogs. I have a bunch of different ones going on, mostly for my own benefit. This one is a list of tutorials that I have made up to remind me of how I did something in the past. A lot of times I make up patterns as I go along and it is easier for me to keep up with them digitally instead of writing them down.

Soooooo.... as they were flipping through the blog, they saw that I have been making belts and thought that they were cute. They asked if I would be willing to go on their morning show and demonstrate how to make them. I was floored. The belts are easy and anyone can make them but, this will give me a chance to have my website featured on their show and on their web page. Hopefully I can get a little more traffic to my small, oh so small business.

I am actually really excited and trying to figure out exactly what styles I want to have demonstrated and how I am going to tie this all into my website. So, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Pooliejulie said...

Good luck :) When are you going on? Do you know details yet?

angela michelle said...

Woo hoo! You're famous!