Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bandana Hats



I am a bit proud of myself so, I thought that I would share. I wanted my kids to have matching hats for the 4th of July. Friday night, I sent Harvey to the store to pick up some straw hats for the kiddos. By the time he got there, they were sold out. I was home at 11:00 at night needing hats. I looked over to the counter and saw some bandanas that I was going to use for another project and the idea struck. I thought that they would make darling hats. So, I started cutting away, sans pattern!! I think that they turned out kinda cute.

3 comments:

Michele said...

They are more than kinda cute. They are way cute! Seriously, you are so very talented!

me and my boys said...

Did you make the shorts they were wearing too? Again, you have more talent than I could ever hope for. Beautiful!

Joe and Toni said...

Really Cute!