
First off, my dad. After consulting with my siblings, we all discussed the look alikes and this is what we have come up with. My brothers and sisters have decided that Dad looks like either Dustin Hoffman or Robert Redford. I need to get some better pictures up.

My mother has been compared to Goldie Hawn her entire life. When my dad first met her down at BYU, he immediately made that connection. Young pictures of both mom and Goldie are dead ringers for each other. Lucky mom!!!
Derek is pretty much Mr. Incredible. When we saw the trailer for this movie for the first time, Kyra screamed at the movie screen that that we her uncle. The theater laughed and thought she was a doll. Anyway, the description fits. The guy spends more time in the gym in a week than I do in a year.


Derek also gets compared to Daniel Craig (007) and Sting. Both are pretty close. I was impressed. 

My brother Dustin is awesome! I love him to death. Depending on his mood and personality at the time, we compare him to Johnny Depp (he really does very closely resemble him only with blonde hair) or David Spade. His personality is the key!
The family also added a young Jessica Lange to Dustins look alikes. Look at the face, not the hair do, bra straps or necklace. None of which he sports.

My younger sister, Downi has been compared to Agent Scully (in the past when her hair was short) and Laura Prepon. My sister looks so much like Laura that it is scary. She is just as gorgeous.

The family also added Michelle Williams to Downi's list.



This is my super cute brother, Dalton. He is so unique and is constantly being compared to people. As I was writing this, I hopped over to Facebook and he took one of those surveys naming people that he resembles. Well, my top two, the ones that we mention are Gollum (Smeagle) and Malfoy. He also resembles a turtle, any albino in any movie and my grandma.



Danza, my sis, reminds me of several people. More based on the roles that they play than their look. The two that hit me the most are Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Hillary Swank.

Harvey Harvey Harvey. What can we say about Harvey. Well, I think that Downi pegged it years and years ago when Harvey and I were just dating. He is a dead ringer for a Latin Jerry Seinfeld and "the guy from No Doubt." After googling No Doubt, I can see the connection. She is talking about the one with the yellow and green hat.
My mother-in-law, for all intents and purposes, is Marie Barone. She looks just like and acts just like Marie. I love Everybody Loves Raymond but, I feel myself empathizing so much with Debra. SOOOOOO much!



5 comments:
that's so funny! Could you search one for me? LOL
You are spot on, the resemblance between Downi and Laura Prepon is uncanny. I also always thought she looked a bit like Claire Daines.
You are a crack up! These are all so funny! I was told last week that I remind a guy at work of Wynonna Ryder. I don't get it but whatever. You have such a good mind for connecting all of these!
What a fun post :) Those pictures really did look similar. I've always thought my dad looks like Alan Alda but never thought of putting their pictures together.
So who do you look like? Fun post.
Post a Comment