Monday, July 13, 2009

Mid Thirties

I am not one who is ashamed to admit details about myself and age is one of those details. Well, in a little less than three weeks, I am turning 34. That is officially my mid thirties.

Quite honestly, I had a very, VERY hard time turning 30. Now, I don't really care. I am accepting my age with a little bit more dignity and grace. I don't enjoy the wrinkles, etc very much but, I am learning to cope. I only get to be this age once and darnit! I am going to enjoy it!

So, I need some help dear friends of mine. I need to think of something awesome and exciting to do before I turn 34. Now, obviously, I can't fly off to Europe or buy a yaucht. I can't hike Mt. Everest or visit the carribean. But, I am looking for ideas that are REALISTIC and fun. Please comment, comment, comment.

2 comments:

Anne Madeleine said...

Conquer a fear (i.e. skydiving or bungee jumping for a fear of heights; speak in public for a fear of public speaking, etc)?

me and my boys said...

You could spend time with me. That would make your birthday like...well, AWESOME!!!!