A lot of you don't believe me when I tell you that I have to keep an eye on Kaeson 24/7. He is almost constantly at my side. Those times that he does happen to escape, his wild creativity takes over and he can become quite the character. This is what happened when I took a phone call and had to run upstairs to find my calendar. A total of 3 minutes. Seriously. Think of what this kid could do!!!! Oh, and in case you are wondering, that IS chocolate frosting on his mouth. I didn't even know that we HAD chocolate frosting.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Gotta Love Kaeson
A lot of you don't believe me when I tell you that I have to keep an eye on Kaeson 24/7. He is almost constantly at my side. Those times that he does happen to escape, his wild creativity takes over and he can become quite the character. This is what happened when I took a phone call and had to run upstairs to find my calendar. A total of 3 minutes. Seriously. Think of what this kid could do!!!! Oh, and in case you are wondering, that IS chocolate frosting on his mouth. I didn't even know that we HAD chocolate frosting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Love the forks..that is just hilarious!
When that urge to be wolverine hits, there's just nothing that can be done. Can't fight the urge!
I love boys! lol!
So fun!
DUDE~ He's Wolverine!
Post a Comment