

As most of you know, I am a bit uptight when it comes to shaving my legs. I can't skip a day or it drives me crazy. I could never be on the series "Survivor." Anyway, I found my new best friend for shower time....The Venus Embrace. Let me tell you, it gets the job done. I have never had a razor work so quickly and easily and do such a fantastic job with NO nicks!! Seriously. It is a tiny bit pricier but, COMPLETELY WORTH IT! So, without sounding too much like that obnoxious Sham Wow guy, you DO have to go out and buy one of these things. Life changing!


1 comment:
Ok So I can't believe we haven't discussed this yet. I am OBSESSED with having smooth legs. I shave every morning and every night if I can. Yesterday I wore jeans to work and I could feel the little hairs on my shins touching the pants. I was going crazy. I am sitting here thinking, do I clean first or do I go bathe and shave first. I haven't tried that Venus exactly before but I have had other ones and they are by far the best! I usually buy that stuff from Wally World because it is less expensive and then I don't feel so guilty for my over indulgence. Thanks for the tip. Today is buy new razors day for me too!
Post a Comment