Friday, July 24, 2009

Call Me Ishmael

My feet are killing me, my back is sore, my white t-shirt is so black that I may just have to throw it out and I am in desperate need of a shower, but it is done! I pretty much conquered my Moby Dick today. Yes, that is right, the garage is clean.

My good friend, Julie, came over today and was ANXIOUS to get to work. I was so grateful for her help. She is an organizational genius. Although she wasn't prepared for the gigantic mess that I threw at her, she was such a sport and really helped me get the whole space into shape.

Now, I am not 100% finished. I have to throw away dozens of paint cans and have Harvey go through about a dozen boxes of his stuff but, I can now park two cars in my garage. A feat that has not be accomplished in MY ENTIRE MARRIAGE. Anyway, again, I am very hesitant to post this but, I am so darn excited that it is done. Thanks Julie for all of your help and support. You are fantastic!!! I owe you SOOO big time.
I had to show off Julie's cute boy Xander and a little orphan that I decided to adopt during the day. Seriously. Can you believe that he looked like this the whole day.

1 comment:

Michele said...

You guys are awesome. Where did everything go?!?