Sunday, April 5, 2009

50 Random Questions

Although there are several things that I could be blogging about (i.e. How I was sitting on the 10th row at conference this morning, the cute clay animals that Kyra made with Derek, or the fact that I now know for certain that Kelty got his chubby cheeks and his enormous pot-belly from yours truly) However, I am going to fill out another one of those Random Facebook Tags. I am not a huge fan of putting them out on Facebook, but I do like doing them. So, you are subjected to reading it...or atleast reading the title and then choosing to skip right over the tag. Either way...I am doing it!!

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
How in the *#@! did that happen? Isn't that why I had a hysterectomy.

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
I trust my small circle of good friends implicity. The rest of the world, I trust according to the trust that they have earned. That may sound snotty but, isn't that how everyone is?

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Absolutely! Isn't that part of the whole design of love? Am I the only one that watches those sappy romance movies?

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
100%- "When we look back at the seeming coincidences of our lives, we will realize that perhaps they weren't so coincidental after all." Thomas S. Monson. I love this saying and have it in my kitchen.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Probably several dollars.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Dustin- he is a nurse anesthetist. Sherrie- she has had a ton of issues in her family and is actually quite knowledgable.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Nope. However, I am afraid of heart break. Odd huh!

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
It depends on the situation. However, yes. There are random people that pop up all the time.

10. Whats your most favorite scar?
One on my tummy....will explain later (not from surgeries though ;). Other than that, a shaving scar from when I was 16.


11. When was the last time you flew in a plane other than over seas?
Almost exactly two years ago. To San Diego for my grandmother's funeral.

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
"Thanks, I think that I am going to die though."

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Where to start- Physical: Love anything upper body! However eyes, hair and smile are definately up there too. Personality: Kind, sweet and loving.

14. Fill in the blank. I love: My kids more than anything else on the earth. They are the bomb.

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Two things: 1. Get fully back into the swing of things with my sewing. 2. Throw away 1/3 of the stuff in my house. No joke!

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
My family and friends. Specifically- my girls. All of them.

17. How many kids do you want to have?
I wanted to have 4. I got 3 and I am happy (overwhelmed, shocked, exhausted, crazy, amazed, in love with, stupified by, and very blessed) with 3.

18. Would you make a good parent?
I am the total mom bomb. Meaning that I try my best to do my very best but, I still have a ticking time bomb that can occassionally go off. My children love me and know that I love them though. So, isn't that what counts.

19. Where was your profile picture taken?
Facebook: Moab Blog: Kyra took that one of me in my family room in front of my computer.

20. Whats your middle name?
Griner. My parents KNEW that I would just love to carrymy maiden name on with me for ever and ever so, they didn't give me a middle name. Now, what I would choose for myself...that is a different story.

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
I am looking around my bedroom deciding that I need to redecorate and thinking what I want to do with it.

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would change the answer to some of my life's questions.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
I didn't have one. No bridesmaids either. I never wanted a line and ended up having 20 people in it. We even had a guest find an extra tuxedo, put it on, got into the front of the receiving line and claim to be an ex boyfriend. I didn't find out until later but thought that it was hilarious.

24. What are you wearing right now?
Yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Sexy and glamorous huh!

25. Righty or Lefty?
They say that it is right for a reason.

26. Best place to eat?
Restarants: Training Table, Red Lobster, Sweet Tomato, Subway, Arby's, The Pie, Sconecutter.

27. Favorite jeans?
American Eagle: My Boyfriend's Jeans brand.

28. Favorite animal?
Butterflies and Elephants

29. Favorite juice?
Orange and cranberry

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
When I was on vacation when I was 5.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Yes, a lot!

32. Ever had a bar fight?
I have never been in a "real" bar. Just those restarants that have a drink bar in them.

33. Who knows you the best?
My BFFs

34. Shoe size?
After kids....8-8 1/2

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Both. My glasses are awesome! So awesome that I am still timid to wear them outside. They are black Vogue with pearl insides and rhinestones on the outside of the arms. The gay guy at the optical department told me that they were fabulous!

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
My Yorkie weighs maybe five pounds. He knows better.

37. Been to Mexico?
Tijuana more times than I can count.

38. Did you buy something today?
Not today...but I really really wanted to.

39. Did you get sick today?
Yes, amazingly enough. I don't get sick often but, today threw me for a loop. I had a really bad migraine that is still skipping around in my head. I had all of the typical symptoms with that. Plus, my tummy hurts. :(

40. Do you miss someone today?
Yes

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
I wouldn't classify it as a fight. Maybe a strong disagreement. Then, I backed off and realized that it didn't really matter.

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
A year and a half ago when I was pregnant with Kelty. It really sucked though and I dreamed that I was being tortured by the Harry Potter characters that night (I have very vivid dreams.)

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me! That is where I am now! Besides me, Kaeson laid down with me this afternoon.

44. Last person to see you cry?
My mom

45. Who made you cry??
Not going there....probably just my emotions. That tends to happen on occassion.

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Frasier.

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Well, since the weekend ends in an hour, I would say that next weekend, we are going to do Easter stuff. Dye eggs, Easter Egg Hunt, Stake Conference, Visit the grandparents, yep...fun fun fun!

48. Who do you think will re post this? ????

I don't think that anyone will. People don't tend to follow my lead on these. I am just glad that there is a small amount of people that actually read my blog. Thanks!!!

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Actually "hung out with" my parents this evening and Leigh this morning.

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
Are you sure???

3 comments:

Banks Family said...

First off I love your answer about what you are doing this weekend. Do you actually go to Stake Conf? J/K
And I love the answer to the question if your significant other would ask you to marry them again.
Thanks for making me laugh! I needed that.

Michele said...

I love reading things about you! You are also so interesting.

Erin said...

You are soooo much fun! I love reading your blog!