Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Typing

Lately, my typing speed has become increasingly faster, or so I think. It has been nearly 15 years since I last took a typing test. That was back in college when I was working for the University Medical School and had to take regular typing tests for my job.

Well, today, I decided to see if there was a way that I could check out my typing speed to see if I was infact improving or if it was just a figment of my imagination. So, I found this site that I thought was interesting and thought that I would share. I KNOW that some of you out there love to see how fast you can type so, I wanted to share!

2 comments:

Michele said...

So are you going to tell us how fast you type?

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

ya thanks for leaving us hanging!