Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter- A Snapshot

4 comments:

Banks Family said...

boy you had a busy day! Your kids look like they had a great Easter. I am glad that you got to see everyone.

Michele said...

Those outfits are adorable. Did you make them? I love the one with all of you. =) Looks like a perfect Easter!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Yes, it was a very busy day. It was good to get out though. I did make the outfits. They would have been super darling had I finished their hats. Unfortunately, I was finishing projects for other people and didn't get my kids stuff done. That tends to happen and it drives me crazy. I need to start sooner in advance!

Amy said...

It just kills me to see Kyra. She looks so old! It looks like you had fun! Good job on the outfits, I didn't even sew an easter dress for Sammi this year! What a bad mom!