Monday, April 6, 2009

Watching Conference With Uncle Derek








Kyra went and spent the second session of Sunday conference at my parents house. Later, when we went to retrieve her, we found that Derek had spent the afternoon at my parents as well. What does that mean? Well, it means that he didn't get to listen to much of conference because Kyra had him doing all of his usual uncle duties: Playing doctor to every stuffed animal that grandma owns, being twirled around the room, and new this year: making clay animals. FYI- Someday he is going to make an amazing dad.

We walked into quite the menagerie of clay animals. I will let you decide who made which ones. The artists are: Kyra, Danza and Derek. Comment and let me tell me who you think did what!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

I was hoping some of the animals would be anatomically correct...then Derek's would be a dead give away...but I'm not sure anatomy came into play with this bunch.

What a fun afternoon. I would have loved it! I'm taking glorifed play-dough as one of my first classes in the fall!

Banks Family said...

I wish my kids could've come over. They would've loved it. I needed a nap by then. Your family is very creative. I do not have that quality. Kara loves to make things. I think she got that from Lou's side of the family.

Michele said...

I would like to go there next time during conference!