Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Aquarium


















We finally broke down and bought a yearly pass to The Living Planet Aquarium. It is not very big but kind of cute. The benefits of it are that it is close, the season pass is inexpensive and my kids LOVE it. I am sure that we will be using it a lot over the winter when we won't want to be outside frolicking in the snow. The kiddos were able to go on Veterans Day since Harvey had the day off of work. I got to take that day and get lunch and see a movie with my sister. Here are their pictures.

3 comments:

heather said...

You guys have been having lots of family adventures lately. Call us next time and we will go with oyu!

Sherrie said...

Look at the Toads! :-)

Michele said...

I think the aquarium is a great idea, even if it is small. Something to do!