Monday, November 30, 2009

Soooo Stylish! NOT!






I came to a very disturbing realization today. I have no style! I have no sense of fashion. I really don't.

I have been looking through blogs over the past few days and seeing all of the amazing ways that people have decorated their homes for the holidays. People either have amazing creativity and style or amazing budgets. I just don't get it. Where did mine go? I wonder what line I was standing in when they were passing out style in the previous world!

One of these years (lifetimes) I want a home that looks like one of these at Christmas time. Now, I know that some of you are thinking that I just have home envy. That isn't the case. I actually love my home and plan on spending many more happy years here and dropping many more $$$$ into making it look nicer. Seriously though. How do people find, collect and arrange all of these beautiful things.

Oh well. At least my kiddos will be able to relate to Charlie Brown at Christmas.

2 comments:

Michele said...

There is NOTHING wrong with Charlie Brown Christmas and if your friends are posting those photos on their blogs as their homes...they are lieing! I know it!

OlpinHappenings said...

Xander asked me today, "Mom, don't we have ANY cool Christmas decorations?" Yeah, I hear ya'.