Monday, November 30, 2009

What A Weekend!

Can you believe it. Four posts in one day. I am getting back to my old self. YEAH!!!

First of all... I wish that I had documented more of this weekend in pictures but, I can't find my camera! I have a few shots of Thanksgiving and that is where it ends. So, once I find it, watch out. I am going through camera withdraw and I will be snapping pictures of anything that I see once it finds its way home.

Monday:
* Nena's gets flu and spends the rest of the week home from school

Wednesday:
* Bear's last day of school before break.
* Made cookies with the kiddos
* My cute brother flies in from Cali for the weekend.

Thursday:
* Lazy morning with my boys (Nena spent the night at Grandma's)
* Brunch at my family's house
* Football game and playing at the park with my dad, brothers and sisters (Jac from now on you will just be referred to as a sister instead of sister-in-law)
* Games and activities
* Thanksgiving dinner! What great food! It gets better each year!
* PIE!!!
* Kiddos off to visit Grandma and Grandpa Franco with dad
* (The rest of us) Christmas Vacation and Love Actually. Two of the best movies ever made.

Friday:
* 4:00 a.m. shopping Black Friday. Yep. I went. I was even up, dressed, with make-up and my high heeled boots and all. A decision that I later regretted. Leigh, Nikki and I hit Target, Walmart, Bath and Body works (my favorite,) Roberts, ShopKo, Smith's and Seagull Book! Be impressed. I finished every last ounce of my shopping!
* Attempted a nap while kiddos spent the afternoon with dad.
* Birthday party for a dear friend: Happy 50th Rick!
* Movie with the older kiddos and my family. Toad was sick and stayed home with dad. We saw "Fantastic Mr. Fox" Gotta say, the title says it all. Two thumbs up!

Saturday:
* Early morning pediatrician visit for Toad. Whew! No flu for Toad.
* Cleaned the house and got ready for the big game!
* U of U party with my family and the Banks! I have to say, it is fun to have such huge fans of both teams in the same room. It makes the game so much more fun! I loved it.
* Game night! We played "The Great Dalmudi" one of our family's favorite games! Loved every minute of it.
*CRASHED!!!

Sunday:
* Lazy Daisy morning with the kiddos.
* Kiddos off to church with Dad while I stayed home with a feverish Toad.
* Managed to break a table, a lamp, nearly break a mirror and spill an entire 20 oz bottle of red Crystal Light while cleaning and rearranging my room. See, I need to stop trying to organize. It is coming back to haunt me!
* Visit to my parents one last time to say goodbye to Uncle Dusty!

All in all... ONE FABULOUS WEEKEND! Are you jealous yet???

1 comment:

Michele said...

WOW and I thought my week was crazy.
Thank you for finding time to come to Rick's party.