I am working on some projects for some friends for Christmas. Most of the are for little girls and their American Girl dolls. I LOVE doing that sort of thing and always jump at the chance. This year I am doing the matching jeans, T-shirts and newsboy caps like I did last year as well as some ruffle skirts and berets. I LOVE the way that the skirt came out. The beret still needs a bit of work but, I think that I have worked out the kinks! Finally! I would love feedback on these.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Ruffle Skirt
I am working on some projects for some friends for Christmas. Most of the are for little girls and their American Girl dolls. I LOVE doing that sort of thing and always jump at the chance. This year I am doing the matching jeans, T-shirts and newsboy caps like I did last year as well as some ruffle skirts and berets. I LOVE the way that the skirt came out. The beret still needs a bit of work but, I think that I have worked out the kinks! Finally! I would love feedback on these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Supre cute skirty I need to have you make one for hailey!
Super cute! I love it!!! I just bought that fabric, too!!!
You did an awesome job, I love the skirt and I love your model she is great at what she does. I hope she gets paid, LOL! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment