Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gotta Tell You! Not a Spoiler, Just an Opinion

Today, a friend invited me to a pre-screening of New Moon. She even arranged for me to have a sitter since the movie screening was at 4:00 this afternoon. Isn't that sweet. I was thrilled at the afternoon out especially with such an amazing friend. Thank you!I will tell you, I loved it. I wanted to see the movie but, wasn't anticipating anything extraordinary. I liked the first movie but, didn't LOVE it. This one, I have to say, tops this the first movie hands and fists.

Although I like both Edward and Jacob, I have always thought that Jacob got the short end of the stick and have kind of drifted off to Team Jacob a little more than Team Edward. Well, I this one really shot me across the board to Team Jacob.I had a great time at the premier. We got great seats, popcorn, drinks and a souvenir bag. We were checked at the door for any electronics. To boot.... there were security guards everywhere. They were there to protect the integrity of the movie and were ready to escort out and call the police on anyone caught using a camera or a cell phone. We had to laugh that half way through the movie, the security guards were also watching the movie but, who could blame them.

In short, my opinion is two big thumbs up!





2 comments:

Amy said...

C'mon Darci, just admit that there were a lot of guys going around without their shirts on and that is why you are raving about it! j/k I am glad to hear that it is better than the first. The first one was fun, but not an exceptional movie. Now, I may have to stay up late and go with my friends to the late night showing!

me and my boys said...

What's New Moon?