Here is the finished product of the ruffle skirt and the matching T's and berets. Hopefully I will be able to get out this weekend and photograph them in better light. I am actually kind of thrilled with the way that they came out. I think tomorrow I am going to try to finish the matching jeans and baseball caps.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
FINISHED!!
Here is the finished product of the ruffle skirt and the matching T's and berets. Hopefully I will be able to get out this weekend and photograph them in better light. I am actually kind of thrilled with the way that they came out. I think tomorrow I am going to try to finish the matching jeans and baseball caps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This out fit is adorable. I love it!
It turned out FABULOUS! I love it!
Way cute! I wish I had your talent Darci!
Post a Comment