Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

While reading my pal Heather's blog, I realized that I had been tagged. Thanks Heather!

4 Places I visit frequently....
1) Hobby Lobby 2) DI 3) Swimming Pool 4) The Pediatrician.

4 People who Call/Text/Email me frequently.....
1) My mom 2) Leigh 3) Sherrie 4) Harvey

4 Favorite Foods....
1) Salad 2) Corn and Bean Salsa 3) Seafood 4) Colombian Beans and Rice

4 Places I'd Rather Be......
1) San Diego 2) Dominican Republic 3) Disney 4) Anywhere with a beach and warm weather

4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over
1) Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly 2) When Harry Met Sally 3) Dan in Real Life 4) Love Actually

4 Bands/ Groups I like to listen to
1) Selena 2) Laura Pausini 3) Christian Castro 4) Enya

4 People I am tagging
1) Sherrie 2) Sally 3) Emmy 4) Leigh

1 comment:

SalGal said...

Darci, you really are so sweet! I can't believe you remembered that birthday party. It's too bad you're not closer, you could've come to the party this year!

I filled out my tag... hope you enjoy!