Just a cute little Kyraism. Tonight as we were putting the kids to bed, I turned to them and said, "I love your daddy." Kyra quickly piped up, "I know why you love daddy. Because he is your husband." She was beaming with pride. "If daddy is my husband," I reasoned with her, "then what am I to him." After several long thinking moments she replied, "Your'e his nephew!!!"
After explaining the words husband and wife, Harvey grabbed me, dipped me and gave me a kiss in front of the kids. "EEEEWWWW, Daddy. Don't make it gross."
As romatic as I thought it was, I do understand Kyra's point of view. Anyone who dips and and kisses their nephew is on the gross side. Don't you agree?
After explaining the words husband and wife, Harvey grabbed me, dipped me and gave me a kiss in front of the kids. "EEEEWWWW, Daddy. Don't make it gross."
As romatic as I thought it was, I do understand Kyra's point of view. Anyone who dips and and kisses their nephew is on the gross side. Don't you agree?


2 comments:
That goes back to catching fairies with nets!
I love the way you described your children on your blog..you should bw a writer!
Post a Comment