After posting my last posting (only yesterday) I have been diligently reminded that there are so many little touching stories in our household that require attention and publicity. I thought that I should take a moment and share a couple of these choice mom moments with you since I am constantly being reminded of them.
It was bedtime last summer and Kaeson had once again slipped from sight. The race was on to find the rascal and wrestle him to bed. Actual, he was very easy to put to bed at the time, we just liked to wrestle for the fun of it.
After hearing a faint giggle, I raced up the stairs to nab the laughing monkey when I stopped dead in my tracks. As I turned the corner in my bedroom I saw Kaeson, cute as can be sitting on my bathroom floor. He had found his way out of his pajamas and pull up and was completely nude and...... holding my toothbrush.
"What are you doing with my toothbrush bear?" I didn't even want to know the answer because I knew that when you mix a naked 3 year old and mom's toothbrush the result is never good. "I'm cleaning mom." At first my mind jumped to when he sees me clean grout with a toothbrush, not too bad. "See Momma." He then proceeded to brush his BUM. Without going into more detail, I was aghast and quickly swiped the toothbrush from him. We had a firm talk about staying away from mommy's toothbrush and that we ONLY use the tooth brushes on our TEETH.
I was sufficiently soothed as I put him to bed. Not believing what had just happened I quickly called a friend. After waiting for her roaring laughter to cease, she threw me into an even bigger panic. "I really hope that that was the FIRST tim that he has ever done that."
Just thought that you might enjoy that one.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
WOW you have a lot of potty moments. We had quite the experience with my kids flushing random things down the toilet...a swimsuit, underwear, watermelon rinds etc. Well, and finger paiting and make up with #2...ewwww is right!
I would stock up at the dollar store on toothbrushes.
And use a new one each night.
Which friend was that?
The story makes me think of all the adventures we have to look forward to with the twins. :)
-Alisa
Post a Comment