Have you ever noticed how much of life is a love hate relationship. I have decided that my life is a double edged sword.
1. I hate that I am now getting wrinkles around my eyes but.... I love being 30 something.
2. I hate my wider hips and my muffin top but.... I love having 3 kiddos.
3. I hate being a mini van mom but.... I love the conifiguation of my Toyota Sienna.
4. I hate washing and folding clothes but.... I love my brand new washing machine.
5. I hate to spend a ton of money at once but.... I love finding bargains.
6. I hate waking up 4 times a night but.... I love that my kiddos want me after a nightmare.
7. I hate "having" to do a project but.... I love finding a project to do.
8. I hate squeezing into a swimsuit but.... I love splashing in the pool like when I was 5.
9. I hate having to budget but.... I love it when I end up with "extra" money.
10. I don't like taking time to teach flute but.... I love that I have a marketable skill.
11. I hated to study but.... I love that I have a masters degree.
12. I hate to have a work in progress but.... I love the finished product.
13. I hate never having free time but.... I love hanging out with my kids.
14. I hate that I am not able to buy every hearts desire but.... I am glad that we are out of debt.
15. I hate constantly cleaning up the same mess daily but... I am glad I am a stay at home mom.
16. I hate waking up early but.... I love the high I get from all I get done early in the morning.
17. I hate to exercise but.... I love fitting into my skinny jeans again...YEAH!!!
18. I hate hanging out in the basement but.... I love spending time with hubby.
19. I hate this hot summer weather but.... I love it more than I do the snow.
20. I hate saying the word hate but.... I had to stay consistant with the theme of the blog entry.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks so much for your comment! I enjoy reading you, too. I'm glad I am a rowdy girl, but sometimes I wish I were sugar and spice like most women I know. I'd like to be more beautiful inside than fun.
And really, I'm not that great of a cook. The stir fry was a bag of Chinese veggies from Trader Joe's, some cut up chicken breast cooked in a little olive oil and a bit of Mr. Yoshida for good taste!
Make friends with the meat man at the market. He won't steer you wrong!
Here's one for you.
I hate that we live so far away (even though we initiated the move), but I love cell phones with no long distance and blogs!!
BTW Love the new header pic, so cute of you and the kids, now if we could just superimpose Harvey in...
Love that post! I too have noticed the wrinkles and the dark circles from gettingup at night, but hey, we are all getting them and I agree the thirties are great and the kiddos worth it!
Post a Comment