Wow, I got a lot of feedback on my personal rewards system. Everyone wants to know what is on the rewards side. Funny though, no one asked what is on the work side. Maybe it is because you already have seen what I need to work on. I have even had a couple of offers from people to lend a hand depending on what the prize was going to be. Thanks.... I think. So, in no particular order I am going to tell you some of the things that I was going to put down on both sides of the list. If you think of others that I am missing, I am all ears. I still haven't quite figured out which rewards go with which task though. That is still in the works.
Oh, and I hope that you are all getting a kick out of my self rejuvination. Most people that read this have already mastered this part of their lives but, then you wont get the prizes. So there! Pthbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!
Tasks:
Clean out the Garage
Clean out the Storage Room
Finish Painting Sewing Room
Re-do that triangle space in the back yard
Paint my bedroom
Finish decorating Kyra's room
Paint Basement
Landscape my front yard
Recover the kitchen chairs
Paint curio cabinet
Rewards:
These are just some ideas that I pulled from my vision board
Pedicure
Garden Fountain
Zoo Membership
Thanksgiving Point Membership
Serger
Get my teeth whitened
Girls weekend out to Park City
Ebroidery kit for my embroidery machine
IPod
Gift Certificates (haha, I will just use my debit card) for Hobby Lobby, Gardner Village, JoAnn etc
Let me know if I am missing stuff from either list.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think those are all great.
I posted the article I told you about on my blog...maybe it can help you in getting organized!
I am loving the rewards ideas! The tasks, not so much ;)
Post a Comment