Kyra was student of the week her last week on track. She was elated that she was able to make a poster all about her. So, I thought that I would summerize so that you can know "All About Kyra."
Her Three Wishes:
1. That she could fly.
2. That she could have a Nintendo DS.
3. That she could visit her Uncle Dusty in California
She is 45" tall, weighs 37 pounds. She has brown hair and her favorite color is pink. She is 6 years old and her name is Kyra. When she grows up she wants to be a nurse for animals.
Her Favorite Things:
Swimming, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Wall-E (and all cartoons in general,) flowers, dancing and the moon.
Things that she DOES NOT like:
Superheros, jumping out of airplanes, skunks or spiders.


2 comments:
Wow she is a skinny thing. Hailey weighs 40 pounds and doesn't seem to big. She is only 40 inches tall though. She is too cute! What a fun poster!
I remember having a poster like this in kindergarten. My mom had it hanging on the wall for months. So here it is 27ish years later and I still remember...which means, this is something Kyra will probably treasure for a long time to come as I know she is much more thoughtful than I ever was!
Post a Comment