Since Toad has hit the 18 months, walking, kind of talking, going to nursery, and making his will be known to all that are around him, I decided to kick his room up a notch. We have had a twin size bed in our garage for several months now. I have wanted to get my car into the garage so, I thought that we could kill two birds with one stone.
After a lot of persuasion, I got Harvey to help me tote that (massively heavy) bed up to Toad's room. We rearranged the rest of the furniture and only ended up taking out the book case. I got new bedding for Toad's big boy bed and it seemed to lend itself well to the changing theme. He is growing from polywog to full on Toad.
Toad thinks that the room is fabulous. To him, the big boy bed is his own personal trampoline. He loves it even though, he has fallen off the bed 4 times now.... while bouncing on it. He is still sleeping in the crib and will be for as long as possible. It is nice to have the room a bit more pulled together. Now, I need suggestions as to what to put on that gian empty wall over his bed. Any suggestions???


1 comment:
His room is so great! What if you found a poster of Nemo (I saw the nemo lamp) or of a group of frogs/toads and framed it for the wall?
http://www.zazzle.com/toad+posters
http://www.fulcrumgallery.com/Davie-Trood/Zen-Frog_99364.htm
Post a Comment