Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday With the Franco's

We started off our Sunday as most people might.
Our soon to be rebellious son, took his mark as biker baby to show us who was in charge.We were quickly joined by Ninja Boy. His one goal in life is to protect us all from the Green Goblin.His Royal Highness, The Toad spent a good portion of the morning being pushed around the house on a bar chair like a sultan.Then enjoyed a little light shopping with the "Little Mermaid."
The day ended up with a brief display of brute strength by the Griner Cirque de Soleil! Their feet are not touching the fence. They are really holding themselves up on the tetherball pole by their bicepts.

3 comments:

Michele said...

I can't believe your brothers could do that. VERY impressive. Toad looks as happy and as content as could be on the bat stool. Fun photos!

me and my boys said...

Ah the fun to be had with a simple tetherball pole ;p

Banks Family said...

Ok now I want to go over and have someone hold my feet or I guess a few people hold my feet and me hold on to the pole. I need a picture of that. Well wait maybe I should say Tetherball pole!!