Friday, May 8, 2009

When Grandma Comes To Babysit


I don't go out a lot and I rarely need a babysitter but, when I do, family is the best way to go. Now that my mom is on break from teaching I have loved having her over. Today, I had a doctor appointment so, mom came to babysit. These are the cool things about having Grandma babysit:

1. The kids ADORE her! They would prefer to be with Grandma over me any day!

2. My mom always finds a project. Today, I came home to a completely emptied out and reorganized junk drawer! Thanks mom.

3. She always makes food. Over the past few weeks, I have gotten two homemade pies, enchiladas and today was cupcakes.

Maybe I should take this as a huge clue and get her over here more often. Maybe I can get my spa day in!

1 comment:

Anne Madeleine said...

Does she want to move to England and adopt another grandchild? Just the thought of having to leave Cleo with strangers when I go back to work puts me in tears. You are so lucky to have such amazing family living near you.